Monday, March 14, 2016

     I question my motives to start over, or to even begin a process of wanting to exist with a certain existence of people! What do we wake up wanting to be in who's presence do we really want to be in? Is that movement going to do anything for my life?
I question my purpose for living sometimes, and not only because I think I am not all that great , but if I am really going to matter anyway. Did I impact you at some point or any? Any reader that came and stumbled upon me and my day. A random act of activity that might have a long term effect on a person or it's ability to be talked about even for because that is the most important topic anyway, because I am not at the altitude I am suppose to be in and that is going to remain the topic until you decide that children really are the one's in command.
     A  topic that don't come as a natural thing to people.Who's attention is starving for attention and then it's given for them to make a negative approach, like" honestly! Starving to be in the day. What the fuck kind of picture will you be in? If you even get the chance to be in the picture,who will you be? Being in the presence of someone that will take the time and make the impact longer, at least see what we are talking about and if it a 5G speed Ipod, state of the line. The only access to God at the moment and chance to be heard because God doesn't listen to peasant ,so this would of been a chance for ten dollars. Who would even think of considering that or try to imagine why this piece of legit piece of programmer that can carry a variety of information would be important to listen to these peasants. To think There was actually a place where people would be frogs just dying to be kissed. Sick, even given you a piece of my breath at the moment and spice and disgust came out from the question that wasn't even referred to you at the moment. Fuck, ken real ignorance of attention that some people are dying to obtain in spirit of other peasants that probably don't want to exist in any good thing any fucken way.
     Anyway, mastering the era.
Mastering a certain type of era isn't easy. Now, mastering a certain type of era in person in a negative way is adrenaline pumping! What do you know about adrenaline pumpinG? Picture yourself a spy in a country that you were suppose to have left years ago so they wouldn't have noticed you even existed there to begin with. Now, they know I am here. Everywhere I go they are wanting to follow just encase I fly out of the country. A place where time has reached it's limits and some may never leave.
A place where majic rules, and it's all about the winner's anyway looser. A looser wouln't need attention to make a negative impact. Given the chance to be included in that day in that person's life anyway.! What was my impact I decided to make during the day I decided to make an appearance in? Chiquis?What was the impact that was your purpose to have been made in that day? You had already seen how that day was going to play out but you decided to make an appearance...what was your purpose for that appearance? What statement are you going to try and make? How can we erase that day? Or even our point in history for that matter?
Does it even matter? If My stories would be your only reasons to survive in history if you had to read? You had to mandatory read my stories to survive in history in my time of existence! Would you be there and know at what time!, Because only those people at that moment where getting on my bus to everlasting salvation! Looking around me, right now this monday march 14th of 2016? Not such a bad bus, In addition the pee--sensation calls and I must go!

No comments:

Post a Comment